WOW!! What an awesome experience you guys are having in Belize! You won't be able to approach teaching or healthcare the same, ever again... Which is a good thing, because you can share the purpose of gratitude and blessings God provides with others more openly. I would like to learn more about PathLight. I sponsor two children through Compassion...but I believe in education so much that what you are accomplishing through PathLight is intriguing.God is certainly moving in Belize... Having lost a mother to lung/brain cancer in just one year, I can't imagine the amount of suffering these people have indured. I can't wait to visit about this when you guys get back. If you have a "video party" please let me know. God's peace be with you all... Georgana
WOW!! What an awesome experience you guys are having in Belize! You won't be able to approach teaching or healthcare the same, ever again... Which is a good thing, because you can share the purpose of gratitude and blessings God provides with others more openly. I would like to learn more about PathLight. I sponsor two children through Compassion...but I believe in education so much that what you are accomplishing through PathLight is intriguing.God is certainly moving in Belize... Having lost a mother to lung/brain cancer in just one year, I can't imagine the amount of suffering these people have indured. I can't wait to visit about this when you guys get back. If you have a "video party" please let me know.
ReplyDeleteGod's peace be with you all...
Georgana